Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nice soft kidneys

It's official - I've got nice soft kidneys!

I went to the vet yesterday to have my f**a jab. After my f**a jab I had a little examination and my kidneys were pronounced to be not only nice, but soft too!

I was disappointed though. I have been looking forward to it for a while since it gives me the opportunity to bite the vet. Debris spoiled it all though. She made me promise that I would not bite the vet, and in return I would get special sustenance. So off we went to the vet and I was really well behaved; I did not bite the vet once. I was looking forward to a mogular feast of Felix special sustenance, but I did not get it. Bignose tried to remind Debris but still no special sustenance. I had to make do with a few rascals' rewards.

(I don't believe in using four letter words but for the benefit of those who did not realiase, a f**a jab is a Program Flea Control Vaccination)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No special sustenance? How unfair!

    Nice comment about the kidneys though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home