Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Names

Short entry today. I didn't get my full 20 hours sleep in so I am feeling a bit tired.

I am not very good at names, not twopaw names anyway. My current twopaw servants, of the past ten years, have strange names. The male is call Anne Drew, or Anne Dee; sound like girls' names to me! The female is called Debbo Rarr; now that is what I call a mogular name! Rarr is the noise I make when I am angry.

I struggle with twopaw names though so I know them as Bignose and Debris.

Of course, being a cat, I have lots of names. More on that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home