Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Swearing

There is too much swearing in this house. In particular I keep hearing the ‘f’ word. It comes from both Debris and Bignose. If anything Debris is more the guilty party.

It is not acceptable. People should learn to be civil. If it were not for the mogular sustenance I would be packing my proverbial bags and leaving.

For example I might walk into a room and someone will say, "Hello f**a bag," or perhaps, "we must take you for your next f**a jab". It is not funny!

Well I have got my own back because Bignose says he is going for a f**a jab today. So there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home