Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Debris and Bignose are spoilsports :(

I was in the garden yesterday evening, mogging around and catting about. Bignose walked out and stood over an area of the border. He had his hands full and I could not understand why he had come out.

Then all of a sudden a sparrow moved in the border just in front of him. That was why he was there. Without delay I shot across the garden, like tabby lightning, and pounced. In an instant the bird was in my paws. Then Bignose shouted to Debris. She came out and lifted me away. I was locked inside while they looked after the bird. Soon the bird flew away and I was released.

What a missed opportunity! We could have had great fun in the house with that one. It was a real live wire, no dud. Debris and Bignose are spoil sports!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home