Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

No access

Sorry - no posts for the last few days. Debris and Bignose went away for the weekend. I had no access to the computer.

I knew something was apaw on Friday when Debris did not go to work. Bignose was still working though. During the day Debris took numerous bags and containers out of my favourite den under the stairs.

In the afternoon I got special sustenance. I don't normally get special sustenance on a Friday.

Then they loaded the car and were gone.

I was looked after of course. Lots of mogular sustenance and fresh water. I miss the company though, even if they are twopaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home