Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Face Pack

Debris scared the wits out of me yesterday. She appeared at the door with green mud all over her face. I was so puzzled I slunk off to my mogular bed for a few hours to sleep on it.

You know curiosity and cats though. I had to know why she had mud on her face - green mud at that! So I abandoned my sleep, crept behind a chair and listened. Surely enough, a little while later, I overheard the explanation: It cleans the paws!

I thought this was a bit of a waste since twopaws, by definition, only have two paws; and they are no where near their face. So I ran over, leapt up and tried to wipe my paws on the green cleansing mud. They could do with a wash!

Now the strange thing is, despite the obvious logic in my actions, Debris lifted me off and made it perfectly clear that I was not to try it again! They have no common sense these twopaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home