Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Use the paws!

Sorry there was no entry yesterday; no access to the computer.

They were both out all day. Debris left as usual in the morning. Soon after, out goes Bignose. He did not return until nearly 5 - Debris came back soon after.

Then just when I was ready to restart my daily campaign for my share in their dinner, off they went again for the whole evening.

They arrived back late, said a quick hello, told me to "use the paws" and then went to bed. Use the paws? I use them every day! They don’t have to tell me. What was all that about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home