Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Flat

So back to my earlier mogular life.

Woodgrange turned out to be very different to Wood Green. The twopaws called it flat. It didn't seem very flat though. Up two flights of stairs and along a big open corridor.

First day was fun - exploring every corner of every room of flat. The twopaws kept putting me in the mogular toilet. Don't know why. When I popped into the mogular toilet much later to go, you know, go; they seemed very pleased.

There was mogular sustenance in abundance! There were also special snacks the twopaws fed me from their hands. They called them tabby treats. I call them meeeoow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home