Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

An after life?

After a short while at Wood Green it became clear that mogs would come and go. Those who arrived, like me, had been abandoned to the shelter by their twopaw servants.

But where did the mogs go to? Twopaws would turn up and take them away. Why? Why would any mog want to leave Wood Green? Was there a life after Wood Green? An after life! A life of twopaw servants who really know their place! The word on the mogular network was that mogs would look out for potential twopaw servants and try to adhere themselves to twopaws visiting the centre.

I resolved to find out. Wonderful though Wood Green was; I was ambitious; I wanted twopaw servants dedicated exclusively to my needs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home