Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Back to the early days

It's a mogular world!

Now the sofa drama is over, back to my early years.

My love for Wood Green took a dent a short while later. I was taken into a shiny white room by a twopaw to meet another twopaw, all in green. Suddenly I was held and there was a sharp pain just below my neck.

Then sleep. A deeper sleep than I have ever known. I had already had my 22 hours for the day yet I slept on. Normally I dream when I sleep; mogular dreams of small rodents and birds. Not this time. I just slept and slept. Blackout!

I finally woke feeling very moggie, that is like groggy but worse. I had a square of fur missing from my side and a pain. It was a dull continuous pain under the missing fur.

As the weeks went by, the pain subsided and the fur grew back. Life got back to normal, but I felt different, and boy did those Toms annoy me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home