Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Another place

It's a mogular world!

So where were the other mogs? My first memory is of the scary "two paws" - not mogs. The twopaws were ok; they were all I had. At least they fed me. Times were hard though. I hid behind the sofa mostly in a poor parody of a Dr Who audience. I was chased by the twopaw kittens, shrieking and shouting.
The twopaw elders were worse. They called me Tiffany!
I learned to hide and fight back! I sharpened my claws and pounced from the darkest recesses of the front parlour. The night became my own time. I would sit and recite to myself, "I am tabby, and I'm proud!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home