Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Mogular Olympics III

More suggested events:



I'm surprised nobody's mentioned curtain climbing, I could get gold for
that.
--
Bagheera



I'm surprised nobody's mentioned curtain climbing, I could get gold for

that.
--
Bagheera


You think so???? You got competition, serious competition, Bagheera

Redunzel and Sarrasine



Both Teti and his father are well trained wheelbarrow cats, i.e. they run on
their forefeet while I hold (and gently push) the hind legs. What about a 20
yds race? Points both for time and style, not falling over and so on... If
you don't believe it, it's true. When Loomis (Teti's father) was just a
kitten, I started to teach him this. He enjoys it so much, that even now,
when he is living with my ex-wife, he demands that she continues to walk
with him this way.

It always ends with the cat rolling over on his back and starting a
friendly, little fight... Cats have got a lot of humor, that's for sure!

Hans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home