Cat's Mogular Diary

It's mogular. It's blogular. It's cat's mogular diary. The diary of a humble tabby cat. Regular musings from the cat perspective. Mostly involving Felix, Whiskas or IAMs (I should be so lucky)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Raining?

So, it was a beautiful day. I was hiding in the shrubs, tabby camouflage working to full effect, just waiting for a bird or a rodent to walk by.


Me hiding Posted by Hello

Next moment, it was raining; not just spitting but heavy. I looked up in amazement to find the sky azure blue with blazing sun! What on earth was going on? I ran, fast, to the other side of the garden and it stopped. Even more puzzling!

Then I saw it. Bignose, with the hose, was watering the garden. “Sorry” he shouted, “didn’t see you there!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home